Bayleys are serious about procurement and project management
Managers of procurement, project management and financial management functions need people with the right specialist skills and knowledge. Having team members who are competent and confident to implement their expertise in the workplace are usually the difference between the team's failure and outstanding success.
Specialists in government procurement, project management, financial management or logistics can find that keeping up with the changes in these professions is challenging and time consuming. The consequences of outdated skills and knowledge can be personally and professionally serious. Specialists need to keep their skills and knowledge current.
Bayleys can help
Bayleys is an government approved RTO concentrating on specialist Government qualifications in procurement, project management, financial management and logistics.
• We are recognised as leaders in these fields.
• We keep our courses topical and current.
• Participants enjoy our practical and realistic programs and value the depth of learning they develop.
We focus our course deliveries in Canberra and also routinely deliver our services in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and regional Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania and Western Australia.
• What do I really want from my training provider?
• Is training what I actually need?
• Do they have the right specialist skills and practical understanding?
• Do they understand our profession?
• How will they help me and my people to learn?
• Can they assess and recognise skills, award qualifications and professional certifications?
• The acid test - What do other clients say about them?
Bayley and Associates is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), Australian national registration #88013.